Best Movie Quote 2010

The following are some of the best movie quotes taken from the movies which were relased in the year 2010 and were highest grossers at the box office.

Jake Sully:One life ends; another begins.
Avatar

Gordon Gekko: If There is one thing i learned in prison it's that money is not the prime commodity in our lives..time is
Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleep

albus dumbledore: Power was my weakness and my temptation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am.
Alice in Wonderland

Cobb: Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
Inception

Savannah Curtis: The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all.
Dear John

Mr. Church: Only thing you need to know is the job's real, and the money's real.
The Expandables

Andy: So, you gonna miss me when I'm gone?
Molly: If I say no, do I still get your room?
Andy: [they walk down the stairs] Nope.
Molly: Then, yes, I'll miss you
.
Toy Story 3

Jacob Black: (to Bella) You wouldn’t have to change for me Bella. I’m in love with you, and I want you to pick me instead of him.
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Donkey: Man, you are a cat-tastrophe.
Puss in Boots: And you, are ri-donk-ulous

Shrek Forever After

Peabody: Maybe is your department. Mine is catching her so that we can find out. Protocol is clear, either we bring her in or we bring her down.
Salt

Spyros: One day, somebody's got to make a stand. One day, somebody's got to say enough...
Clash of the Titans

Jason: In a relationship you have to accept the other person for all of who they are and not just the parts that are easy to like, and your stupid if you turn back on something important as LOVE...
Valentine's Day

Post a Comment

0 Comments