Drive (2011)


A Hollywood stunt performer who moonlights as a wheelman discovers that a contract has been put on him after a heist gone wrong.

Director: Nicolas Winding Refn
Writers: Hossein Amini, James Sallis
Stars: Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Bryan Cranston


Tagline:
There Are No Clean Getaways
Genres
Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for strong brutal bloody violence, language and some nudity
Country
USA
Language
English
Release Date
16 September 2011 (USA)
Filming Location
Los Angeles, California, USA
Budget
$13.000.000
Production Co
Bold Films, Odd Lot Entertainment, Marc Platt Productions
Run time
100 min
Memorable Quote
If I drive for you, you give me a time and a place. I give you a five-minute window, anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours no matter what. I don't sit in while you're running it down; I don't carry a gun... I drive.




  

Post a Comment

0 Comments