What's Your Number? (2011)


A woman looks back at the past twenty men she's had relationships with in her life and wonders if one of them might be her one true love.

Director: Mark Mylod
Writers: Gabrielle Allan, Jenifer Critttenden
Stars: Anna Faris, Chris Evans, and Ari Graynor

Taglines:
Ally's looking for the best ex of her life.
Genres
Comedy, Romance
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for sexual content and language
Country
USA
Language

English
Release Date
30 September 2011 (USA)
Production Co
Contrafilm, Modern Videofilm, New Regency Pictures
Runtime 
106 min

Quotes
Ally Darling: My husband is in the north pole. He's a scientist too. He's dealing with the whole ice cap situation. Yeah. He's probably going to fix it.

Ally Darling:Where's my coffee pot?
Colin Shea: I broke it. If you were on Twitter you would know that already

Jake Adams: Well if I wasn't your first, at least I can be your last.
Ally Darling: Why? Are you going to rape and kill me later?

Post a Comment

0 Comments